Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capturing AMR frames

From: "Venkata Nanduri (vnanduri)" <vnanduri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:12:15 -0700
Hi,

I installed 0.10.11 vresion of Ethereal.

I think AMR is supported as part of this version.

What should be the RTP payload type value to be used for Ethereal to be able to interpret it
as AMR frame?

I also did not find any options for AMR in Ethereal..

Can you please let me know wham am I missing?

Thanks
Venkata