Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capture to file

From: Kenneth Haagner <ken.haagner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 09:52:22 +0200
Hi,
Inherited problem in that programmer left with source - the application gets
certain information and displays it real time to the data screen. Need
to capture
this data still displaying to screen, and copy it to a file. I'm sure
WinPcap can
do this, but how would I go about copying it to the file. Appreciate any help
given.

Thank you,
Ken Haagner.

--
Ken(neth) Haagner | +27(0)31-716-8435 | 084-3362-911