Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] A newbie to ethereal

From: pang seangloon <seangloon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 18:31:30 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, I want to know how to transfer windows file from
one computer to another computer through Linux OS that
has ethereal install inside the Linux OS.
This network is built by 3 computer. Two is Windows XP
OS and one is Fedora Core 1 OS. Ethereal is install
inside Fedora Core 1. I wan to move Windows File from
one computer to another computer through the Linux OS
and see the ping through ethereal which is install in
Fedora Core. The network is set already that i can see
the interface when i capture. The main things is i
can't see the windows file in my ethereal (capture
option). Hope somebody can help me. Thanks alot.