Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] VoIP Call Analaysis (Call-Flow): Customization

From: "zze-JAVAID Usman RD-CORE-LAN" <usman.javaid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:28:30 +0200
Title: VoIP Call Analaysis (Call-Flow): Customization

Dear All,

Thanks to the Ethereal team for providing the VoIP Call Analysis Tool (Statistics menu) to generate the Call-Flow. I am interested to customize the output generated by that tool e.g. to replace the IP addresses with the Equipment Names in the Call-Flow or to print out the generated Call-Flow etc...

I would like to know, whether the desired customization is currently possible? If not, is it preview in the coming ethereal versions?

All suggestions and directions are welcomed. Thanking well in advance.

Regards,

Usman Javaid