Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] TIME STAMP FOR ETHEREAL - RIGHT DAY WRONG TIME ++ URGENT

Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:17:43 +0200
are you sure the time (and especially the timezone) on the sun are right?

I've seen this before:

The unix machine had no timezone (i.e. was set in UTC) set and the
clock was set to the localtime.
If the commands "date" and "date -g" give the same output the timezone
is not set!

Remember in unix the clock is set to UTC, the representation of time
is made based on the TZ that was set.

Hope this helps.