Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] double packets on Win 2000

From: Steven Masters <Steven.Masters@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:22:15 -0400
Any body reporting when capturing your own machine that Win 2000 pro
(client) sends the same packet twice. Maybe a new exploit that has gotten
us? I haven't verified if this is indeed what the wire see by spanning the
switch port, but maybe this is a bug in Win2000????

Steve Masters
Network Analyst, Senior
(w) 717-240-5561
(c) 717-385-4829