Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Who will prosecute based on ethereal capture data?

From: "Thomas J. Wasserberg" <tommywho70x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:48:33 -0500
Greetings,

My Computer and myself have some <"severe"> intellectual property disputes with Microsoft Licensing, Inc., SBC Knowledge Ventures, Inc., and e-Platinum Yeah, who? [YAHOO.DB1](IBM, Inc. 'MY-PH-BK-IE')1-2-3 Lotus.db0.x32

I build my own machines and my family has been involved in the evolution of the MIS/IT Industry for 100 years. I was building electronic gear from kits while Bill Gates, Michael Dell and their billionaire buckaroo buddies were still getting their butts wiped for them by their nannies.

--- THIS IS THE JARGON FILE --- (SMI)[JavaSoft]SOLD!!00->
--- The Way Back Machine Info WAOL=0+"$Chicago$" ---
--- Going beyond the call www.sbc.com/1995 e-Yahoo!/? ---
--- Please Wait...looping...[LOOP]...downtown...[Printers] ---
--- XBOX I smells like an electrical fire1 RMAFORMS LOL! ---
Try000-001 XBOX360x-Plus! Who needs air sickness bags?
Puke-On-Demand Install TOS URL Cookies at nbcI.COM+
That's Entertainment! (ATWB-RR-AUSTIN-TX-US TOONS)

Due to low population density and low income in my 'Network Neighborhood', SBC-Texas refuses to provide us with a DSL signal. Because this machine is a 'Local Intranet' 3COM connected 'Personal Web Server' system, it is getting rained on with red-hot satellite microwave data objects and flooded with tons of MAGMA on the TELCO line-in to my home ('house') located in U.S. Postal Zone: 78617

The router is a  2WIRE Home Portal 1000SW which includes a WAP. The Ethereal application is identifying the sources of our problems magnificiently - excellent product!

Questions:
  1. Can you help me find an agency or public interest legal entity that will help me prosecute the corporate espionage and sabotage we experience daily based on capture data  from Ethereal and other security utility applications I am using?
  2. Are there any legally licensed, reliable, trustworthy  hackers in the Ethereal-user group that can initiate a live remote session with me and my computer to help us clean up the mess made by MSN exploring Windows inside My Computer? If nobody would want to do such a thing just for the fun of it and unique privilege of seeing Microsoft's bought and stolen proprietary source code laid out buck naked in plain English, I can pay a reasonable fee for a live interactive tech support session.
Thank you,

Thomas J. Wasserberg
Delta T Creations, S.P.
Wasserberg Family Web
USA Armed Services Financial Network
USB Connected by Bank One to https://fnbwaupaca.com
USCdEfGhIjKlmnopqrstuvwxyz+swipe your card here:||:-)
USDX - bigmama-one.tommywho70x.netzero.com NZTV