Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal and finding bad nics on Workstations and Servers

From: "Brian Howard" <bhoward@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:18:03 -0400

Does Ethereal have a way of capturing Nics that are going south for instance. Can it pick up a chattering Nic’s traffic. Is this something that can be tracked on  all Nics or just certain Manufacturers. Is there a way to tweak WinPcap to do this. Has anyone had any success doing this or should I be looking at another program to do this.