Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] G.729

From: "Rami AlHasan" <Rami.AlHasan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:49:03 +0200
I wonder if any have any idea about the ITU G.729 sample implementation
sample code. when we use their decoder application, then generated PCM
16-bit file is almost the same size as the input bitstream g.729 file,
and we know that this is a compressed format, is there a problem, or
those samples are assuming something special?

Please help, Thanks
Rami