Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Error

From: Constanza Peláez Quintero <constanza_pelaez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 01:39:44 +0000
Hi.

I am using Ethereal to analyze the network traffic, I saved the capture file of 500MB but when i charge the file again for review i get a error message at the 56%. and the open operation is canceled.

The message is: GLib-error**:gmen.c:140 failed to allocate 65536 bytes. aborting....

Are there any limit to open capture file?  Are the any way to resolve this issue?

Thank in advance

Constanza.

Pd.  attach the error screen.