Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] saving RTP to au: sources out of sync?!

From: Patrick Wever <patrick.wever@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:41:41 +0200
Hello,

I've an RTP stream containing 2 sources (2 different SSRC's.)
Saving the stream to .au and playing it back, I hear both sources but
they are quit out of sync.

I checked the source code (rtp_analysis.c) and saw that there is some
compensation to let the sources 'start' at the same time. But it doesn't
seem to help much in my case.

Is there anyway to determine the correct offsets/delays to let the
sources get in sync?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort!

Regards,

Patrick