Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG Promiscuous mode

From: Rachid Abdoun <rachid.abdoun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:15:54 +0200
Hello

I have windows XP Home and at School we use ethereal but I can't use the promiscuous mode but my friends can!!!

We don't have the same laptop but we have the same wireless card an Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG... I don't understand I installed WinPCap 3.0 and latest version of ethereal...

We have the same driver... What can I do? I must have this promiscuous mode beacause we use it at school (laboratoire)...

But my friends have windows professional ... is it my problem ??? I have an home edition...

Please HELP ME :-[ ..

Thank YOU

PS: Excuse for my bad english