Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] RE: RE: RE : decoding GSM MAP - SMS problem

From: "John Vincent" <jpv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:41:56 +0200
Hi,

I downloaded and installed "ethereal-setup-0.10.11-SVN-14358.exe" from the buildbot directory as you
suggested. I have looked at around 10 sample traces (all GSM SMS traffic) and they all seem to work fine. I
haven't analysed every bit and flag, but the addresses (including alphanumeric) and the actual text of the
messages, seem to be decoded properly.

Thanks very much for your efforts!

Regards,
/John.