Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] ethereal M3UA SCCP and TCAP

From: Rifat Atar <rifat.atar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 15:56:16 +0300
As I was searching the arcives for a similar problem to the one I encounter with decoding a TCAP message,
I came across this one:

http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200403/msg00322.html

If anybody has followed up from that point on, could you please advise:

Is the TCAP dissector capable of decoding ANSI TCAP content?

Can someone please elaborate on the TCAP dissecotor being unable to decode unless ssn is between 5 - 12 ? Does the TCAP dissector attempt to decode the TCAP content based on the value of SCCP layer called address
subystem number? What if there is no subsystem number (just 0 ) in there?

Thx in anticipation.