Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] configure: error: UCD SNMP requires -lcrypto but --with-ssl

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:01:56 +0200

Kaplan, Nathan wrote:
I was trying to install Ethereal on FC3 kernel 2.6.11. The following is output from ./configure.

Help, please.

[...]

Net-SNMP requires openssl but ssl not enabled - disabling Net-SNMP
checking whether to use UCD SNMP library... yes, if available
checking ucd-snmp/ucd-snmp-config.h usability... yes
checking ucd-snmp/ucd-snmp-config.h presence... yes
checking for ucd-snmp/ucd-snmp-config.h... yes
checking whether UCD SNMP includes sprint_realloc_objid... no
configure: error: UCD SNMP requires -lcrypto but --with-ssl not
specified

Try either:

./configure --without-ucd-snmp

- or -