Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Where are ANSI MAP's preferences?

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 10:06:44 +0200

Javier Acuña wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to find ANSI MAP's preferences in the dissector's preferences but I can't find "ANSI MAP", which is the name with which it's registered according to packet_ansi_map.c

Hmmm, I don't see any preferences for the ANSI MAP dissector ("packet-ansi_map.c"). Are you looking at "packet-ansi_a.c"? Its preferences are under "ANSI BSMAP".

Or are you modifying the ANSI MAP dissector (and adding a preference) and this preference isn't showing up in the GUI? (In which case this question should probably be redirected to ethereal-dev.)