Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] escape sequences in tv_buff

From: "Oren Mazor" <oren.mazor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 10:27:36 -0400
hi all,

I'm writing a dissector here at work and I'm trying to figure out how to
deal with search and replace in a tv_buff.

What I'm trying to do is the equivalent of the perl s/FF55/FF. is this
possible in a simple manner, or will I have to find the location of FF55,
and create a new tv_buff comprised of everything before FF55 and
everything after?

thanks
Oren