Ethereal-users: RE: [Ethereal-users] Backdoor program?

From: "Carl Wallace" <club5220@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 12:46:23 -0400
I received this in response to my query...
Glad to hear it's a mistake, but I think
I'll still with SAV for now.

-Carl.
----------------------------------
Hello and thank you for your mail.

Unfortunately, virus signature files released at 17:00 on 2 May 2005
included a false positive detection identified as: W32/haxdoor.ap@bd causing
problems for some of our users. New virus signature files that fix this
problem have now been released. These files are dated 3 May 2005 and users
need only update to avoid any further false positives.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any
further questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,
Valtýr Jónasson
F-Prot Antivirus Technical Support

support@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.f-prot.com
Tel: +354-540-7400
Fax: +354-540-7401

When replying, please copy your entire previous message/thread.

Use the reply function of your e-mail program in order to keep the same
subject of our response (including the tracking number). Otherwise your
message may be delayed.

If you are interested in receiving an e-mail notice when updates and new
versions are released then you can subscribe at http://alerts.f-prot.com