Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] problem with windows version of ethereal 10.10 on Windows XP SP

From: "John Vincent" <jpv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 19:24:56 +0200
Hi,

I've been using ethereal to analyse some traces of IP/SCTP/M3UA/SCCP/TCAP/GSM-MAP.

These traces work fine (display etc.) using ethereal version 10.7, but having just installed ethereal 10.10
the program now performs an illegal action (according to the windows pop-up dialogue box) and exits.

I attach a tarred gzipped trace file that exhibits this behaviour. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
/John.