Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Re: DHCP Option 82 - parsing problem

From: ronnie sahlberg <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 04:41:49 -0400
Using current SVN i do not see this error.

For example packet 1 displays the
AgentRemoteID as having the value 000AF4C1D680

There has been a few changes and bugfixes to bootp since 0.10.10  so
it seems this bug is already taken care of.

You can download the latest prerelease version of ethereal built from
the most recent SVN at
http://www.ethereal.com/distribution/buildbot-builds/
Can you please test and see that the issue you see is resolved?