Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] capturing H.323

From: Janice Lau <rejoice27@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:33:40 +0800
hi, It is me again =)

well, my supervisor assigned me a task to capture the voice packets on
the LAN network in our campus. He gave me an idea of running Ethereal
on my own pc, while i start the capturing, i should open a voice file
from a shared folder in another PC which is on LAN. Therefore, the
voice file appears like delivered through a LAN network. Do you think
it works?

I am a bit curious because as i do so, i only manage to capture the
TCP instead of UDP or RTP which supposed to be the protocol for
delivering real-time application. Or is there any procedure i forgot
when dealing with Ethereal?

Hope you can solve my problem. Thank you in advance =)

cheers,
Janice