Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] mpeg2 TS dissector

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:10:48 +0200
Hi,
The dissector newer got included into Ethereal as some outstanding issues
didn't get fixed,
Search on mpeg2 ts to find the mails about this, here's two of them:

http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200412/msg00037.html
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200502/msg00395.html

If you want to continue the work you'll need to build Ethereal and include
the files your self,
The wiki page could be a good place to find out how to do that.
http://wiki.ethereal.com/Development

Best regards
Anders

Hello,
I'm a french student and i'm a beginner with ethereal.
i saw that there is a dissector wich permit to analyse mpeg2 TS.
i work under windows (i don't have the choice) and i install the
version of ethereal 0.10.10, i don't understand how to install the
dissector.
I found a tutorial explaining the installation, it talk about a
directory named epan/dissectors where you are supposed to find c files
concerning mpeg2 dissector, but i didn't find them.
If somebody can help me, it will be great!
Thanks in advance.

ps: sorry for my english...