Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Re: Dup Acks

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:51:27 -0800
ronnie sahlberg wrote:
Dulicate ACKs is an indication that packetloss has occured.
See RFC793 or RFC1122

Should links to pages such as the PacketLoss and DuplicatePackets pages be put on the NetworkTroubleshooting page in the Wiki?

And should the DuplicatePackets page add more information on duplicate ACKs - or should a separate DuplicateACKs page be created?