Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] mpeg2 TS dissector

From: Vincent Quere <vince@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:25:01 +0200
Hello,
I'm a french student and i'm a beginner with ethereal.
i saw that there is a dissector wich permit to analyse mpeg2 TS.
i work under windows (i don't have the choice) and i install the
version of ethereal 0.10.10, i don't understand how to install the
dissector.
I found a tutorial explaining the installation, it talk about a
directory named epan/dissectors where you are supposed to find c files
concerning mpeg2 dissector, but i didn't find them.
If somebody can help me, it will be great!
Thanks in advance.

ps: sorry for my english...

Msg sent via NexMail - http://www.nexmail.ch