Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Microsoft Word Document captured via SMTP

From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:05:16 -0500
Mike Philip wrote:
Alok wrote:

..  lazy boy question:
.. Why cant u ask the sender/receiver to email it .. to you :) ?

I'm trying to prove to my end users that sending data
via email is not secure unless there is some form of
encryption.  One user suggested putting the
information in a MS Word document.

If you use more, to look at a Word document, you'll see a lot of junk, but the text is plainly visible. You should see similar with ethereal.