Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Compiling for MIPS

From: Shishir Verma <shiverma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:47:24 +0530
Hi,
I am trying to compile tethereal for MIPS, and have used the following
config line:
./configure --host=mips-linux --disable-gtk2 --disable-ethereal

now when i start the  make process, the linker still keeps looking for
the glib and gmodule, and it finds the little endian ones on the x86
platform that i am building it on.
i would like to know step by step procedure for building an image for
MIPS, basically the whole cross compilation procedure.
Thanks
Shishir