Ethereal-users: Re: Re: [Ethereal-users] Capture filters work on Solaris, but not AIX

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 22:13:05 -0700
The ; in the command was intentional - to run tethereal in foreground while the background nslookup runs after a 2 second sleep.

# tcpdump -h
Version 2.2.1
Usage: tcpdump [-defIlnOpqtvx] [-c count] [-i interface]
               [-F filename] [-r filename] [-w filename] [expr]
# tethereal -v
tethereal 0.10.10
Compiled with GLib 2.2.3, with libpcap 0.8.3, with libz 1.2.1, with libpcre 5.0,
without UCD-SNMP or Net-SNMP, without ADNS.
Running with libpcap version 0.8.3 on AIX 5.2.

--

Jim