Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] UDP to 224.0.0.103

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:27:07 -0500
Is there anyway (on Windows anyway) to identify which process sent the
UDP packet?
I know TCPView from sysinternals can show local UDP endpoint, but that
is only for listening. Is anybody aware of the tools to do that for
the sending?

I suspect not, but it is worth a question.

Otherwise, I guess one just has to examine the packets until some
identity emerges.

Regards,
     Alex.