Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Generate RTP H.323 Packets

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:05:40 +0200
Jason Buckalew wrote:
> Does anyone  know of any free tools out there can generate RTP streams?
>
> I want to capture RTP streams from various end-points on my network to
> calculate H.323 and SIP MOS.

If you have two Windows computers with Microsoft Netmeeting installed then you can set up H.323 calls between them
by dialling the ip-address of the other computer.
You could try Start/Run...   conf.exe  (which will start NetMeeting if it is installed).

There shouldn't be a need for using a gatekeeper if you haven't specified that a gatekeeper should be used to setup
calls in the "Advanced Calling Options...".