Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] What is the name for the plug-in to decode ITU-T H.225 Recommen

From: Abraham WEI <abraham.wei@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:44:11 +0800
I installed a default ethereal 0.10.7, with no special plug-in. When I
analyzed an RAS datagram with ethereal, I could only see hex's,
instead of fields meaningful to human that I expected.  I would like
to know whether there is a plug-in for decoding RAS datagrams. If you
would please tell me where I'll be able to download it, it will be
better.
Regards,
abe