Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Updated code for FRoATM.

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:40:13 -0600
Guy Harris wrote:
> Ivanov Anton wrote:
>
>> So, what the problem in?
>

> I don't know - Gerald?

If you're referring to the problem described in

    http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-users/200503/msg00368.html

then it looks like Mailman (the mailing list manager software)
interpreted the message as a set of commands (such as "help", "info",
"password", "subscribe", or "unsubscribe") instead of an actual mail
message.  I'm not sure what would have triggered that behavior.