Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Find Packet - Request

From: "keithfrench" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:25:11 GMT
The find packet (Ctrl + F) works well to find a packet that
has a certain in string in the data view window using Packet
Bytes. However, it only highlights the packet that contains
the chosen text. Is there any chance that this could be
enhanced to highlight the text within the data view window
itself as well? An entry for Find Packet on the context menu
would be useful as well.

Keith French.