Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] Microsoft Word Document captured via SMTP

From: alok <alokdube@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:01:46 +0530
lazy boy question:
Why cant u ask the sender/receiver to email it to you :) ?

Mike Philip wrote:

captured via SMTP traffic.

I posted yesterday:

How do you reconstruct a MS Word document captured via
ethereal? I've selected 'Follow TCP Stream' and found
traffic with a word document as an attachment. But
this all appears as hex? Is there a way to export the
data into a Word document to see the contents?

thanks again in advance.