Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] (no subject)

From: "Muhammad Samy" <Muhammad.Samy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:46:52 +0200

Dears,

Does any one why doesn't the interface appear in the ethereal interfaces for a GPRS connection using TEMS investigation S/W.

Br Muhammad

The content of this document is classified as Vodafone Egypt S.A.E. Confidential and Proprietary Information.
The recipient hereby is committed to hold in strict confidence the contents of this (e-mail, document, information) and not to disclose to any third party without the prior written consent of Vodafone Egypt S.A.E. Recipient will be held liable for any unauthorized disclosure.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete the message in its entirety, including any attachments.