Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] I had problem with Ethereal build!

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:29:52 -0800
Ivanov Anton wrote:

I'm really sorry, but I can't publicate any captures.
But I can send you corrected code if you need (I did everything like you said).

Please send us the updated code (preferably as the output of "diff -u" between the old and new versions - or as the output of "diff -c", if your "diff" doesn't support "-u", or as the output of "svn diff" if you're using anonymous SVN).