Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Ethereal Error!

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:54:14 -0500

Hey guys,

i´ve got some trouble with my ethereal.
when I captured a file a save the one (save as) then there is an error: " The capture file appears to have been cut short in the middle of a packet." The file is saved, but I don´t understand the error. Please use an easy English! What can I do?

thank you

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup