Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Perrmission

From: "Ast Ralf (EXT)" <ralf.ast.extern@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:48:53 +0100
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

in the next issue of our magazine "Expert's inside NT/2000-Exchange" we
would like to set with pleasure the programme "Ethereal" on the magazine-CD
for our readers availably.

The manufacturer-independent publications in the "Expert's inside"-series
are monthly outcoming specialized info-services addressed to professional
users, administrators and database developers. Here, experts are writing for
experts on high technical level and supply high-quality, immediately
removable solution examples, decision aids and experts´ know-how for
IT-pros.

Please send us a permission if you agree on the publication of the program
on our magazine-CD.

With friendly greetings,

Ralf Ast

Redaktion Expert's inside