Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Trying to decode Q.921 buffers

From: Max Magliaro <mmagliaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:27:47 -0500
I have captured some packets from an H.323 videoconference.
They are RTP (over UDP), carrying H.224 far end camera control messages.
They are really encoded as Q.921 at the lowest level

I click on the packet, tell it to decode it as RTP, and it correctly decodes
the RTP portion (the header, timestamp, etc).
But it doesn't know what to do with the actual buffer bytes.

If I right click on the buffer inside the packet and say "Decode As",
I cannot see Q.921, or IUA (which I think is Ethereal's name for this)
in the list.

How can I force it to decode the buffer as Q.921?

Thank you,
Max Magliaro
Broadband Networks, Inc