Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Packets escape capture?

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:10:45 -0000
Hi,

I am trying to use Ethereal to capture the traffic from my PC to debug SIP traffic.

When I run ethereal, and select packet capture Ethereal finds no packets. I only have this problem with this one PC and not any of the other I use it on (2 laptops, and 2 servers).

Details:

Interface: w70n52 Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI Adapter: \Device\NPF_{3A84E0F1-98BA-4C9C-970A-F55FB84DA04D}
Ethereal Version:0.10.7
Winpcap: 3.0.1 alpha

Any suggestions?

Pete