Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Any way to extract multiple (say) gifs at once?

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 22:26:06 -0500
I am interested in extracting multiple gifs out of Ethereal captures.

I know I can do image-gif filter to find the entries, but then I still
have to open the field tree and click on 'save the range' for each one
of them.

I have thought of exporting the content as PDML and running XSLT on it
to identify packets/ranges list to then feed back to editcap, but I
cannot find a PDML field that would equate to 'this range' in 'Export
this range', nor editcap seem to be able to work with greater
precision than a record number.

Has anybody got a hint of how this may be done? I am happy to chain
the tools to achieve the goal, but so far nothing worked.

Regards,
    Alex.