Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] RTP Analysis: Error: "Can't save in a file:Unsupported code

From: Erik Naslund <erik.naslund@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:54:17 -0500
It seems to me that if the developers would go as far as to put the
functionality to reassemble rtp packets to audio, that they have
already stretched the definition of a packet sniffer. Why not go the
extra step and make the feature more robust? In its current form, I
would say its broken, if the simple act of pushing a "1" during the
conversation, breaks the ability to save the file. (without filtering
out the DTMF packets). Just my two cents.