Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Fiber channel ids and logical names.

From: "Rueda, Astolfo (SEA)" <ARueda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:11:56 -0800
Title: Fiber channel ids and logical names.

Is there a way to assign friendly names to different fcids and not loose them, so during a trace I can see host1, host2..etc?

TIA

Astolfo Rueda

Network Administrator

Preston | Gates | Ellis LLP

925 Fourth Avenue,

Suite 2900 Seattle

WA 98104

206-623-7580

206-370-5901

Fax 206-623-7022

If you obey to rules, you'll miss all the fun