Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] RTP Analysis: Error: "Can't save in afile:Unsupported codec

From: Scott Lowrey <slowrey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:04:43 -0500
What's the question? If you want to remove the clicks and pops from the saved stream, forget it. By removing the DTMF events, you've removed part of timing information for the stream. RTP is a real time protocol for sending real time media.

Maybe I'm missing the point.... by the way, why all the button pressing?  :)

Erik Naslund wrote:

Ok, attached is the capture file. I stripped out all but the rtp
packets using display filter: