Ethereal-users: Re: [Ethereal-users] FTP Packet Trace

From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:16:38 -0500
rajeswaran nr wrote:
Hi,
We are trying to do a FTP packet trace as a part of our school project. We succeded in capturing the packets. We were not too sure in analyzing the packets. I would really appreciate your help in this regard.

Do you have descriptions of the packet formats? The lower panel in Ethereal can help you break it down into ethernet header, IP header etc.