Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Main window problems

From: "Francisco Miro" <francmiro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:44:34 +0100
Hi

I just installet ethereal and in the main windows doesnt appear :

Summary Window
A window providing a one-line summary for each packet in the capture.

Protocol Tree Window
A window providing a detailed decode of the packet selected in the Summary Window.

Data View Window
A window providing a view of the raw data in the packet selected in the Summary Window.

Is it because ai havent "Access the command line and type ipconfig /all" ??

I read the manual but i need some help

Franc

Thanks