Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Capture issue

Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 05:56:55 -0800
Title: Capture issue

Hello,

I'm using ethereal 10.9 winpcap 3.0 win 2000.
I can't see packet that are getting out from the machine that run the ethereal (no VPN or wifi are running).
I also can't see packet that are sent to the ethernet port but are not address directly to the machine the run the ethereal.

    Thanks
    Shai

NOTICE: This communication contains information which may be proprietary, privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,retransmit, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete the copy you received. Thank you.