Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] MMSE over HTTP in 0.10.10

From: "X F" <fxie122@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:09:48 +0800

Hi,

I am using 0.10.10 to analyze a MMS1.0 log. But when using http as the bearer protocol, I find the HTTP message for m-send-request but can only see the raw "data" field inside it, but not parsed as a MMSE message. Actually, I can see the m-send-request if I use 0.9.16. Can anybody tell me how to enable the MMSE parse in 0.10.10? Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Franky

锟斤拷使锟斤拷 MSN Messenger 锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟斤拷锟窖斤拷锟叫斤拷锟斤拷