Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] PPP Analysis via the serial port

From: "Milton E. Morgan" <rtcomm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:55:46 -0800
The instructions for using WinPcap and Etherreal software contain the statement "...it supports multi processor machines and Windows XP, although it does not support capturing on serial devices and other PPP interfaces." My connection to the Internet must be via the serial port with analog modems. Is there any way that I can use the WinPcap and Ethereal software for my PPP analysis work? If not, do you have any suggestions of any other software that I can use?

Regards,

Milt