Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] GUI in Linux

From: Mark Sargent <powderkeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:01:51 +0900
Hi All,

I can run tethereal in Fedora3, but, can't run ethereal, the gui form. Does a gui exist for Linux..? I've used it in windows b4. I did a yum install ethereal, and it actually performed an update, but, no command exists and the only dir for ethereal, /usr/lib/ethereal contains only a plugins dir. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.