Ethereal-users: [Ethereal-users] Sniffing FCP SCSI-over-FC frames

Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:57:24 +0100
Hi,

I want to capture FCP (Fibre Channel Protocol) SCSI-over-FC frames. Is there any possibility to do this with ethereal or tcpdump? The list with supported protocols shows FCP, but I can't find any documentation how to use an HBA as interface. I think ethereal will capture only IP-over-fibre, right? If so, does anybody knows a sniffer that is able to do what I want?

Thanks,
Simon